Here is your opportunity to say what software, web-based tools and apps could help you make the most of making in your classroom.
The Department of Education and Training is investigating the use of digital technologies in schools and the eduSTAR image. We want to hear from you – what software, web-based tools and apps do you use to enhance student learning and what would you like to use to support the implementation of the Victorian Curriculum?
Please let us know via this short survey that will be open for responses until COB 8 September 2016. The survey has a few different areas, you don’t have to answer every question and there is plenty of space for comments if you want to add more.
• Primary / Special Schools – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XZ7QKX7
• Secondary Schools – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJZF579
Please feel free to pass this onto interested colleagues. You can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to find out more.
We are also running some focus groups for Secondary Teachers:
· Wednesday 7 September, 3:30pm – 5:00pm, OR
· Wednesday 21 September, 1:00pm – 2:30pm
· Melbourne CBD
We will also run a virtual session for rural teachers on Wednesday14 September 3:45 – 4:45
Please contact Rachel Crellin for further information, email@example.com
FOCUS GROUP AIMS
• What digital technologies are currently being used in secondary schools to enhance learning?
• How is eduSTAR being used in secondary schools?
• What are the gaps – are there digital technologies that teachers would like to have provided on eduSTAR?